SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have thecareer opportunities as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunityfor you to join St. Davids Georgetown Hospital, a facility that is part of thenation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. Davids Georgetown Hospital we want to ensure your needs are met.We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans alongwith some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contributeto our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you havethe opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Med/Surg RN like you to bea part of our team.
As a MedicalSurgical Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for performing patientassessments, developing a plan of care, and implementing and evaluating care.As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaborativelywith the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
- Youwill formulate a plan of care, revise the plan based on the patients responseto treatment and regularly evaluate plan for effectiveness
- Youwill consult and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to develop,evaluate and revise the plan of care to meet the patients needs and goals
- Youwill administer medications and complete treatments according to hospitalpolicy
- Youwill delegate work appropriately to non-licensed staff in accordance withstandards of practice
- Youwill provide pre- and post-operative patient care
- Youwill provide education materials to patients and families on care andtreatments
- Youwill facilitate discharge plans in collaboration with the care team
St. DavidsGeorgetown Hospital, which is part of St. Davids HealthCare, is a 114-bedfacility offering a range of services, including a 24-hour emergency departmentwith a level IV trauma center; Certified Primary Stroke Center; inpatient andoutpatient surgery; advanced pulmonary intervention; critical carecapabilities; acute inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation; orthopedics andjoint replacement; and maternity and newborn services with mother-baby coupletcare close to home for Georgetown families. In 2019, St. Davids GeorgetownHospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health(formerly known as Truven) in conjunction with its parent campus, St. DavidsMedical Center, which made the list for the tenth consecutive year.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
If you arelooking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, weencourage you to apply for our Med/Surg RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highlyqualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilitiesand apply today!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 1 year of clinical nursing experience as aRegistered Nurse (RN)
- Experiencein an acute care setting preferred
- Associate'sdegree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program
- Bachelorof Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
License and Certifications
- CurrentState of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered NursingLicense. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days ofhire
- BasicLife Support (BLS) required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
- AdvancedCardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.